This hotel is located in the historic centre of Guanajuato, in the residential Paseo de la Resa area. Opposite the hotel, guests will find the Parque Florencio Antillón and the Presa de la Olla dam. It is approximately a 20-minute walk to the tourist and town centre, where guests will find a wide variety of attractions, including the Teatro Juárez, the Jardín de la Unión, several museums (Diego Rivero, Iconography Museum, Alhóndiga de Granaditas, Olga Costa, Museo del Pueblo, etc.), historic and architecturally important sights such as congress or the university, art exhibitions, theatres, concert halls, and shops offering handicrafts and ceramics (Gorky, Cápelo, Santa Rosa, Mercado Hidalgo, etc.)The building was constructed in 1890, during the Porfiriato era. At this time, Guanajuato and all of Mexico were under French influence, traces of which can still be seen today. The hotel belonged to the Malo family, who were also resident in it. The head of the household had a penchant for carpentry and built the wooden staircase railings, which have been preserved to the present day. The boutique hotel was renovated in 1998, and again in 2006, and great value was placed on the details, so that the appointment reflects an interaction of classical European style and the beauty of Mexican craftsmanship. The resulting cosy and elegant atmosphere was awarded four diamonds by the American automobile club, the AAA, for six years in succession. The hotel comprises a total of 17 rooms as well as a lobby area with a reception desk manned around the clock, a currency exchange facility and lift access. Further facilities include an air-conditioned restaurant, a bar, a cafe, a range of function rooms, and an Internet connection with WLAN access.
\Yii::t('app', 'Hotel area:') ?> $hotel['resort'] ?>